Teacher Leadership Team Resource Page
Teacher Leadership Team Basics
- What should be on the agenda?
- How do you start the meeting?
- How to keep track of what you are doing?
- Use a shared Google Doc to record minutes, questions and action steps
- Assign a "secretary" for each meeting who takes notes, then shares them out with the rest of the team.
- Use a shared Google Calendar to set up meeting dates & action plans
- Monitor your action plan
- How can we support collaboration?
- Assign roles and tasks to share the work.
- Take turns doing the different roles.
- Support each other as you implement a strategy or idea.
- Come prepared for team discussions
- Make an action plan that helps everyone see their next steps. Review this plan.
Understanding the 5 Step Process
- 5 Step Process Decision Making Wheel
- TLT Reflection Rubric - How is your TLT doing?
- TLT Next Step Tool
Selecting Learning Targets & Implementing Instructional Strategies
- Graphic Organizers and Question Stems for Planning Integrated Units
- Find A Common Theme Model
- Apples To Apples Model
- Building Collaborative Connections Model
- Guiding Questions Model
- Mentor Text Based Model
- Science Eye of Integration Model
- Literature Model
- Ohio Learning Standards That Cross Content Areas
- Ohio Learning Standards That Relate to Finding Evidence or Supporting Argument
- Math Practices Resources
- Close Reading Resources
Strategies for Working With Diverse Learners
- Making Learning Accessible for All Students - UDL Guiding Questions, NYC School District
- Depth of Knowledge Question Stems
- Strategies for Adding Complexity to Task or Assignment
How Does TLT Fit Into BLT and DLT Picture
- Char's August 19 Inservice PPT
- DLT, BLT, TLT - How These Fit Together Graphic
- Tech Tools - COMING SOON